INTRODUCING THE NEW UPGRADED EOCP MEMBER BENEFITS PROGRAM
We are pleased to announce that we have been able to negotiate an open enrolment for members who missed out on the opportunity to enrol last year to our NEW and IMPROVED comprehensive and competitive health and dental benefits program for our members of E.O.C.P.
Here are the details:
- The benefits are paid by you the member - we've been able to get group pricing based on volume.
- There are now 5 plan options to choose from - Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Emerald. These range in price from $101.55 to $442.20 per month based on whether it's a single, couple or family plan. The details of each plan are on the EOCP website, and are also in the attached document.
- You can continue on with the plan if decide change your occupation.
- You MUST sign up before January 1, 2018 - doing so means you won't need to do any medical testing. If you sign up after January 1 2018, then you'll need to be medically underwritten. We suggest that you have your enrolment completed and mailed to EffortlessAdmin by December 15, 2017 to avoid medical testing. Your benefits will begin January 1, 2018 so your first billing will begin then as well.
- If you have any questions about the plan please email our benefit consultant John Ash at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEMBER ENROLMENT PROCESS
- Email John Ash from Rogersworks Inc. @ email@example.com with (I WANT TO APPLY FOR EOCP BENEFITS PROGRAM) in the subject line, and then the following:
- your name
- date of birth
- email address
- plan choice (Copper, Bronze, Silver, Gold or Emerald)
- province of residence
- member affiliation date
- You will receive an email within 2-3 days prompting you to log in and complete your online enrolment.
- The unique link in the email is tied to your personal information. You will be required to verify your identity using your name and date of birth.
- The enrolment wizard will walk you through a series of steps to add your contact, dependent, beneficiary, and alternate coverage information.
- Once completed you will be instructed to print the forms, sign where indicated and return the originals by mail to Effortless Admin.
- You are required to send in the original enrolment forms, along with a copy of a void cheque for pre-authorized withdrawal of the monthly premiums. No payment required, you will be billed January 1st, 2018 by direct deposit from your account. Please have your completed enrolment mailed by December 15th to sure that your member kit is received by your January effective date.
- If the original forms are not received within two weeks, a reminder notice will be sent. Failure to return the original forms with banking details within six weeks will result in termination of coverage retroactive to the initial effective date.
Once the original forms have been received, a benefit package will be sent to your home with your “Benefits At A Glance” booklet, benefit statement, pay direct drug cards, and brochures on how to submit claims using the online system, or mobile app.
For more details and benefit pricing for the individual member program, please click here to view the document.
MEMBER COMPANIES WITH 3 OR MORE EMPLOYEES
Small companies are often offered canned benefits packages with very limited features. Those who want a customized benefits program that is tailored specifically to their needs are faced with very high costs. EOCP has worked with Rogersworks Inc. to create a program with extremely competitive pricing based on the overall size of the membership group, AND your individual company receives personalized service and a choice of the type of benefits options that larger companies enjoy.
For more details and benefit pricing, please call John Ash directly at 604.802.0999 or send your questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Off The Presses
The Fall 2017 issue of the Operator Digest! Click Here to View!
EOCP Salary Survey - Final Results
When the EOCP completed a survey of its membership in 2016, many respondents asked us to complete a salary survey. Click here to view highlights of the salary survey data including charts – the survey results are also published in the October 2017 issue of the Operator Digest . Please Click Here to View the Results of the Survey
FluksAqua – ONLINE FORUM FOR OPERATORS
FluksAqua is the online community for water and wastewater operators in British Columbia, the Yukon, Canada and worldwide. FluksAqua is a meeting place where water industry experts (that’s you!) from utilities of all sizes and locations connect and help each other to solve day-to-day operational issues.
Ask your questions or share your knowledge and experience on our Q&A forum. Each week thousands of your peers visit FluksAqua to find solutions and exchange information. Join your colleagues and help the water and wastewater community better manage its water and wastewater systems. You are an expert; the industry needs you!
Recent Fluksaqua Conversation
We asked, you responded, we listened...
During our recent Operator Survey, you asked for math test questions. We have compiled 50 with answers provided on page 9. Click here to practice your math skills.
AWWA Publication - Online Tools and Resources
Certified water operators are a crucial part of providing an adequate and safe supply of water. AWWA has publications, online tools and other resources needed to become to an operator. Check out some of their information by clicking here.