#EOCP2020 Virtual Conference – Designed for Operators, by Operators
15-16 September – Registration is live!
Be a part of Canada’s very first fully virtual conference for Operators. All you need is internet access to be part of this exciting event. To ensure cost is not a barrier, the price has been kept low. Find out more and register!
Below are the available presentations from the 2018 EOCP Conference:
- Leadership – Regulating Through Engagement – Chris Russell, Interior Health
- Leadership – Water Security in a Changing World – Kevin Rumsey
- Leadership – Authenticity – A Critical Component of Leadership – David Cory, The Emotional Intelligence Training Company
- Leadership – Standard Operating Procedures – Lindsay Johnson_Grant Dixon
- Wastewater – Cloth Media Filters – Chris Howorth, Veolia
- Wastewater – Wastewater Grit – Chris Howorth, Veolia
- Water – Cyanotoxin Presentation – Anthony Greville, Waterhouse Enviornmental
- Water – Challenges and options when designing a small potable water system using Surface Water or GUDI – Anita Gupta, John Brooks Co Ltd
- Water – Rainwater Harvesting Standards – Ken Nentwig, Canadian Assoc for Rainwater Management
- Water – SCADA Troubleshooting – Zane Spencer, MPE Engineering
- Plenary – Alberta Reciprocity Process – Tanya Hunter, Alberta Environment & Parks