This three-day course covers the required material for taking the EOCP Level III and IV certification exam. An exam session has been set up for June 1st in Nanaimo.
Participants earn 1.8 Continuing Education Units from the EOCP.
Please see the form here for registration information.
Course topics include:
- Regulations for wastewater treatment plants
- Performance of preliminary and primary treatment
- Troubleshooting secondary treatment processes
- Types of microbes in wastewater processes
- Calculations required for determining efficient operation
- Aerobic and anaerobic digester operations
- Sludge thickening and dewatering