Preparing for your exam
To prepare for Operator in Training & Levels I to IV exam, you can:
- Learn to Navigate. Experience ABC’s Computerized Exams.
- Review Sample Exam Questions.
- Need Math Questions Only?? – Review Sample Math Questions.
- Study the Need-to-Know Criteria for your appropriate discipline and level:
- Water Treatment: http://www.abccert.org/testing_services/2017WaterTreatmentExams.asp
- Water Distribution: http://www.abccert.org/testing_services/2017DistributionExams.asp
- Wastewater Collection: http://www.abccert.org/testing_services/2017CollectionExams.asp
- Wastewater Treatment: http://www.abccert.org/testing_services/2017WastewaterTreatmentExams.asp
- Candidate Instructions for ABC Web-Based Examinations
- EOCP Formulae, Conversions, and Abbreviations
- ABC Formulae, Conversions and Abbreviations for Water & Wastewater
- EOCP Conversion Chart
- EOCP Guide to the EOCP and ABC Canadian Mathematics Formulas
NOTE: The documents on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer > a FREE download is available here from Adobe.
For Small Systems, Industrial Wastewater Treatment, and Bulk Water Delivery check out the options below to learn how to navigate and try sample questions: