The EOCP Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held June 30, 2015 from 9 AM – 9:30 AM. This will be an electronic meeting, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the event. There will be a draw for gift card from those Operators who participate in the meeting.
Complete the entire on-line form. Fields marked with * are required. Once the form is complete, click the “Register” button at the bottom of this page.
After clicking “Register”, your registration will be confirmed.
After you have registered, refer to the on-screen instructions for your payment options. Payment is accepted by credit card or cheque.
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
When you pay, payment must be made in full for your entire party. We will not accept partial payments, or payments for individual golfers. Credit cards ARE NOT ACCEPTED over the phone, by fax, or by e-mail.
|Payment Methods:||Visa and MasterCard payments will be accepted with your online registration.
Cheques should be made payable to “BC Committee Water for People Canada”
and on the Memo line enter “RE Water For People-Canada Charity Golf Tournament.
THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE CANADIAN WATER AND WASTEWATER ASSOCIATION
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR WATER QUALITY’S NATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON WATER QUALITY RESEARCH
This conference will bring together drinking water, wastewater, water security, water and energy efficiency, biosolids and climate change. It will be the first time all these players will be together at a national level to discuss how all these aspects of water and wastewater management connect – and where they diverge or conflict. It will build new collaborations and relationships and give the sector a stronger national voice.
Utility managers, consultants, government officials, operators and academics— all will appreciate this chance to learn and network.
This Conference is FOR YOU, be sure to be there!
Visit http://www.cwwawatergo.com/ for more information
More information coming soon!
Learn more and register now – http://bcwwa.org/operator-education/island-school.html
- Water Distribution 1 – November 2 – 6
- Water Distribution 2 – November 2 – 6
- Wastewater Collection 1 – November 2 – 6
- Wastewater Treatment 1 – November 2 – 6
- Reservoir Maintenance & Cleaning – November 2
- Excavation Safety – November 2
- Source Water Protection – November 3
- Unidirectional Flushing – November 4
- Small Wastewater Systems – November 4 – 5
- Water Quality & Sampling – November 5 – 6
More information coming soon!
Learn more and register now – http://bcwwa.org/operator-education/interior-school.html
Upcoming Courses include:
- Small Water Systems – November 23 – 24
- Chlorine Handling – November 23 – 27
- Management Skills Certificate Program Module 1 – November 23 – 27
- Water Distribution 1 – November 23 – 27
- Water Treatment 1 – November 23 – 27
- Wastewater Collection 1 – November 23 – 27
- Wastewater Collection 2 – November 23 – 27
- Wastewater Treatment 1 – November 23 – 27
- Wastewater Treatment 2 – November 23 – 27
- UV Disinfection – November 25
- Small Wastewater Systems – November 26 – 27
- Water Quality and Sampling – November 26 – 27
Fall Workshop 2015
Come to network with fellow small water system operators and learn helpful management tools
from expert speakers. This is an opportunity to exchange experiences, discuss challenges and tricks
of the trade, and learn from each other!
Presenters & Topics
- Kirk Stinchcombe – Econics – ‘BC Drought Response Plan & Dealing with Drought’
- Gilles Wendling – GW Solutions Inc. – ‘Surface & Ground Water Interaction & how it will be addressed via Environmental Flow Needs’
- Scott Walker – BI Pure Water Inc. – ‘Water Treatment Technology, Water Testing & Pumping, & Rainwater Harvesting’
- Lynne Magee – Island Health – ‘Island Health Perspective: Point of Entry Treatment Systems, Rainwater Harvesting & Related Topics’
This is a FREE event. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
With water scarcity top of mind for many BC communities, join us at this informative networking event that looks at drought management in BC today, what changes are on the horizon with the Water Sustainability Act, and two island community perspectives.
- Law reform and managing drought: Lessons from BC, California and elsewhere;
- North Salt Spring Waterworks District: The governance aspects of water scarcity; and
- Municipality of North Cowichan: The challenges of basin level water management planning.
Learn more and register now – https://bcwwa.org/component/bcwwa/?task=eventregister&event=3837&Itemid=3
This year at the Mayne Island Annual Spring B&B Operator to Operator Workshop our Facilitator will be Scott Jameson from Jameson Water Services in Victoria.
Topics this year include:
- Chlorination chemistry and hypochlorite safety
- Chlorine dosage calculations
- Water main and reservoir cleaning
- visit to new installations a Mayne Island water districts
This also includes a valuable opportunity during Q&A for well owners and operator to swap info and questions with hands-on certified Small Water Systems Operators in a relaxed and non-committal atmosphere.
Please contact the Mayne Island Integrated Water Systems Society at email@example.com for more information.