This four-day course covers the required material for taking the EOCP Level I and II certification exam. An exam session has been set up for Nov. 2 for operators wanting to attempt the certification exam.
Participants earn 2.4 Continuing Education Units from the EOCP.
Please see attached form for registration information.
Course topics include:
- Regulations for wastewater treatment plants
- Preliminary and primary treatment processes
- Operation or activated sludge, trickling filter, and RBC plants
- Troubleshooting secondary treatment processes
- Calculations required for determining efficient operation
- Aerobic and anaerobic digester operations
- Sludge thickening and dewatering
For more information about this training event – Click Here!