About the Corporate Recognition Award
The Environmental Operators Certification Program has evolved over the last forty years to become a leading water and wastewater Operator certification and facility classification agency in North America. It has done so through the tireless dedication of volunteer Board members and their supportive employers, the support and encouragement of the Ministries, municipalities, and other employers of certified Operators, and the diligence of the Operators themselves.
Recipients of the Corporate Recognition Award are:
- 2012 Thompson Rivers University
- 2009 INAC
- 2008 City of Kelowna
- 2007 Sunshine Coast Regional District
- 2006 City of Cranbrook
- 2002 Ministry of Health Planning
- 2001 Western Pulp, Limited Partnership, Port Alice Cellulose Division
- 2000 Ministry of Environment Lands & Parks
- 1999 City of Vernon
- 1998 City of Kamloops
- 1997 GVRD
There was no award given in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2010 or 2011.