Application for Certification Forms:
EOCP has developed new application for certification forms. Some new features on these applications include:
- A separate application for each level of exam
- Small water, small wastewater and bulk water exams are listed on the same application
- A separate application for reciprocity
- Each application has a checklist to help you submit a complete form
- DRC has been included with the Level 3 and 4 applications.
Please be advised that all applications submitted after February 29, 2016 must be on the new application form. Please click the appropriate link below for the Level of exam you wish to apply for:
- Application for Certification – Small System & Bulk Water Delivery
- Application for Certification – OIT
- Application for Certification – Multi-Utility Level I
- Application for Certification – Level I
- Application for Certification – Multi-Utility Level II
- Application for Certification – Level II
- Application for Certification – Level III
- Application for Certification – Level IV
- Application for Certification – Reciprocity
All of the applications above require the applicant to verify that they have read the Member Code of Ethics – To view Code of Ethics document from the EOCP Policies and Procedures Guide, please Click Here.
Order your high school transcripts here:
Facility Classification & DRC Plan Forms:
Wastewater Treatment Systems, Wastewater Collection Systems, Water Treatment Facilities, Water Distribution Systems, Small Wastewater Systems and Small Water Systems.
- Click to view Forms
- Direct Responsible Charge Plan (Class II, III, & IV only)
- Direct Responsible Charge – Additional Role (Class II, III, & IV only)
Helpful Charts / Forms:
- EOCP – Formulas
- ABC Canadian Formula/Conversion Table for Water Treatment, Distribution and Laboratory Exams
- ABC Canadian Formula/Conversion Table for Wastewater Treatment, Industrial, Collection and Laboratory Exams
- Conversion Chart
NOTE: The documents on this page are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer > a FREE download is available here from Adobe.